Traditional Portuguese Granary Espigueiro DIY Wooden 3D Puzzle for Adults
- Free shipping in the USA
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
3D Puzzle Portuguese Icons® is a collection of DIY wooden jigsaws for adults, that assumes itself as a new concept of products that aims to become a fun experience in the dissemination of Portuguese vast historical and cultural heritage. This puzzles are made out of recyclable materials making our planet more sustainable. As this is a 3D Puzzle, each object will bring you entertainment and fun while assembling it and it will become a beautiful decorative object. The 3D puzzle is a perfect and fun gift souvenir from Portugal.
- Fully developed and produced in Portugal
- Made from recycled wood, with advanced laser cutting technology
- Consists of 15 pre-cut wooden pieces, which are separated in a customized packaging with assembly instructions
- Unique design and style featuring the traditional Portuguese Espigueiro
- Perfect gift souvenir from Portugal
- This is not a toy. Not suitable for children under age of 14
- Measurements: 5.5" x 2.7" x 4.3" Inch (L x W x H)
The Portuguese Espigueiro
The granary or Espigueiro as we call them in Portuguese, is a structure usually made of stone and wood, with the function of drying the coarse corn through the lateral cracks, and at the same time preventing its destruction by rodents through its elevation.
In the territory of mainland Portugal, they are found mainly in the North, particularly in the regions of Minho, Beira Litoral, Beira Interior and West of Trás-os-Montes.
The largest granary in Portugal is found in the village of Carrazedo (Bucos parish), in the municipality of Cabeceiras de Basto.