Traditional Portuguese Tram DIY Wooden 3D Puzzle for Adults
- Free shipping in the USA
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
3D Puzzle Portuguese Icons® is a collection of DIY wooden jigsaws for adults, that assumes itself as a new concept of products that aims to become a fun experience in the dissemination of Portuguese vast historical and cultural heritage. This puzzles are made out of recyclable materials making our planet more sustainable. As this is a 3D Puzzle, each object will bring you entertainment and fun while assembling it and it will become a beautiful decorative object. The 3D puzzle is a perfect and fun gift souvenir from Portugal.
- Fully developed and produced in Portugal
- Made from recycled wood, with advanced laser cutting technology
- Consists of 28 pre-cut wooden pieces, which are separated in a customized packaging with assembly instructions
- Unique design and style featuring the traditional Portuguese Tram
- Perfect gift souvenir from Portugal
- This is not a toy. Not suitable for children under age of 14
- Measurements: 6" x 2.75" x 2" Inch (L x W x H)
The Portuguese Tram
Trams in Portugal have generally been traditional electric cars in large cities such as Lisbon, Porto and Sintra. Tramways are usually embedded in the older parts of Portuguese cities. They are intended primarily for carrying passengers, and as a means of rapid transportation, since the trams usually have priority over the remaining traffic.
The most famous tramways are the N. 28 in Lisbon and the N.1 in Porto. Booth lines crosses the most famous and historical parts of the cities and are a must do if you are around.