Creating a beautiful home with hand painted Portuguese ceramic vases is a fun and creative way to add a unique touch to your décor. To help you out, here are 10 tips to get you started:
1.Choose a color palette – Before you begin shopping for ceramic vases, decide on a color palette that you want to use throughout your home. This will help you to create a cohesive look and make it easier to find pieces that will fit with the rest of your décor.
2. Choose your vases – Once you have a color palette in mind, you can start to look for the perfect Portuguese ceramic vases. If you’re looking for something more traditional, look for pieces with intricate designs. If you’re looking for something more modern, opt for pieces with more abstract designs.
3. Place the vases strategically – Don’t just place the vases randomly around your home. Place them in areas where they will be seen and appreciated, like on a mantel or on a shelf.
4. Use the vases to create a focal point – Place the vases in a central location in the room, like on an accent table or a mantel, to draw the eye and create a focal point.
5. Incorporate other elements – Don’t just use the vases as standalone items. Incorporate other elements, like flowers, candles, and other decorative pieces, to create a balanced and stylish look.
6. Don’t forget the lighting – Lighting is an important element when it comes to decorating with ceramic vases. Make sure to add lighting fixtures that will highlight the vases and create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
7. Balance the materials – If you have other materials in the room, like wood or metal, try to balance them out with ceramic vases. This will help to create a more harmonious look.
8. Play with different heights – Place the vases at different heights to break up the look and create visual interest.
9. Don’t overcrowd – Don’t overcrowd the room with too many vases. Too many will look cluttered and take away from the beauty of the pieces.
10. Have fun – Most importantly, have fun with it! Decorating is all about personal style and expression, so don’t be afraid to add your own unique touch.